Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hairspray. Sweet.

My sis Kel was in Minnesota for the last 7 days with her boyfriend Greg visiting his family and friends. We were looking at pictures this evening when she stopped to tell us a story about Greg.

They drove for three hours from a place they were visiting in Wisconsin to go to Greg's good friend's wedding. Upon checking into their hotel, they had 1 hour to be totally ready to go. Kel started to get ready and realized that she didn't have her hairspray. She asked Greg if he would mind checking out the hotel gift shop to see if they had any to buy. So, awesome guy that he is, he slipped on his flip flops and headed out.

25 minutes later, Kel was a little panicked because Greg hadn't returned and she was worried about him! Just then, he walked into the hotel room, completely drenched in sweat, holding a grocery bag.

"Honey, where did you go?!" Kel asked.
"I went to get you hairspray, but I had to run the whole way because it was kinda far to the store and I knew we didn't have much time to get ready." Replied Greg.
"Oh my goodness, I just wanted you to check the gift shop! Thanks so much!"
"Well, you said you needed it."

Some people I know are just awesome. Awesome enough to run two miles in flip flops for some hairspray.

:)

2 comments:

JENN said...

pretty awesome. that is love!

Brooke said...

SWEET....I will start saving now for the flight out to attend the wedding- I'm serious- I will be VERY surprised if they aren't engaged within the next year ;)